1. If you aren't already logged in, head to our portal (portal.crazytel.com.au
) and login with your credentials. If you haven't signed up you can also do that here.
2. Once logged in, click on the SIP Trunks page in the left-hand menu. Then click the Add SIP Trunk button to create a new trunk. Please note you can create Unlimited SIP Trunks.
3. Select/Enter the details below, then click Submit
:- Trunk Type:
- IP Address: enter the IP Address of your PBX.
- CallerID Number: list of verified numbers.
- Nickname: used to identify the SIP trunk.
4. We will need to verify you by calling your mobile. Click Next
to receive the call. Enter the pin you hear and click Submit
Congratulations! You have now setup your first SIP Trunk.